How to Contact Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platform where people meet old friends or make new acquaintances. Though the users know pretty well the various ways to get connected with other people in the network, often most of the Facebook users end up clueless when it comes to the ways and means of contacting Facebook.
There could be more than one reason for you to contact Facebook. From highlighting the issue of your account being hacked or the account being deactivated without your consent to a bug that is giving you problems in accessing your account, to contact the sales department to know the formalities of placing an advertisement or still to simply ask any query, users might have several reasons to contact Facebook.
People who try to contact the administrator often draw a blank as Facebook being a free service does not offer you a commendable customer service. However, it does not mean that there are no options to contact Facebook.
Here are some methods by which you can contact Facebook.
- Navigate to theHelpCenter: The bottom of the facebook page has many tabs. You can click on the help center button to report an issue. Here you can highlight any of your problems like violation of Terms of Service, Intellectual Properties issues or bullying. You can also use this section to provide tools for parents or teachers and other such things.
- Converse with the developers: Join the developers’ discussion forum to highlight your issue.
- Send a feedback: Though facebook lacks a direct email response system, you can convey your thoughts or pass on the comments by filling out a short form.
- Make a call to Facebook. The company number is (650) 543-4800. Those who are calling from outside theUnited States, should the international calling number for the U.S. Simply follow the automated prompts to reach the correct department. Though you cannot expect to get your problems solved over phone, you can still contact specific departments like the marketing department or at the very least leave a message.
- Email would be another effective method to contact Facebook, for the simple reason that Facebook is a web based company. Facebook used to provide support through a series of email addresses like email@example.com.
- Custom forms: There is also a range of custom forms for the users to get contact Facebook. However, you may have to rummage through the Help center link to fork out the relevant links lest you would be risking a blind chase game to find the right link.
Here are some handy contact forms that would take you right on to the target in no time
- UPDATE: You can use this form to Report Things on Facebook.
- For Facebook marketing tips, click the Subscribe button at the facebook profile.
So, next time whenever you have an issue that requires you to contact Facebook, there is no need for you to worry about how difficult it is to contact Facebook or the right method to contact them and actually get a response.